- Collaboration: Reflect the cooperation, humility and transparency in the exercise of its responsibilities;
- Helpfulness: Pick up the discretion, attendance, trust, responsibility and dedication to the advancement of work;
- Compassion: Demonstrate compassion in the work, calm and patience with others, taking time to listen, by demonstrating courtesy and understanding, respecting everyone without distinction or favoritism.
- Love: Aim for a quality of relations between the staffs, with communities and beneficiaries; the expression of the love of God and the dignity which God confirmation has all clothed us. Love of one’s neighbour and the enemy; the tolerance, patience, forgiveness, kindness and humility.
- Justice: aspire to humanism and truth, recognizing the need for the understanding of human rights in our communications with beneficiaries and communities.
- Neutrality: be neutral, have addiction on one or the other parties in conflict