- Training of trainers in the fields of conflict resolution.
- Create a framework of reflection on conflicts (workshops, conferences, seminars…) to prevent crises;
- Conduct of pleadings for the defence of human rights in accordance with humanitarian principles;
- Ensure psycho-social, legal, and socio-economic support to victims of conflicts and violations of human rights.
- Support and accompany the population in its community development efforts;
- Call the parties to the conflict to calm through the members of the local Committee of peace (CLP) in collaboration with the authorities and the officials of the communities involved.
- Provide humanitarian assistance to people affected by the conflicts, wars and various calamities.